Friday, February 28, 2014

Link Round-Up: February 28, 2014



90 years worth of Warner Bros. logos: 13 main logos, 200+ variations, 300+ images

Black Milk has unveiled a line of Game of Thrones jerseys.

Dating a designer: 10 things you need to know
 
Penn researcher unearths centuries-old “rocket cat” warfare plot.

Try out the Unix-like computer interface from the original Jurassic Park for yourself online.  Just don't forget to say "Please."

What is the story behind Lunchbox Doodles and how long have you been doing it?: "It really started as a result of the fond memories I have of opening my lunch at school and reading notes my mother would place inside. While I can't remember specifically what they said, they had an impact on me. They served as a reminder that my parents were thinking of me even when I wasn't with them."

Why Guardians of the Galaxy is the most important Marvel movie to date


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...